Robot Maintenance Engineer
1. College degree or above, major in electrical or mechanical engineering;
2. More than three years'experience in robot maintenance and repair;
3. Be proficient in using teaching boxes to modify operation parameters, familiar with the relationship between robots, peripheral equipment and fixture interfaces, and can solve sudden failures in operation.
1. Be responsible for the establishment and daily management of the company's robotic equipment account.
2. Cooperate with manufacturer to install and debug the newly introduced robots.
3. Responsible for all kinds of unexpected troubleshooting and maintenance of the company's robots in the production process;
4. Be responsible for compiling routine operation specifications and manual for robots.
5. Instruct operators to operate in accordance with operational specifications.